Job #1519: Digital Marketing/Data Analyst - New York (1-12-21)
Job TitleDigital Marketing/Data Analyst
SalaryAt par with industry standards
Digital Marketing/Data Analyst
This position will have the responsibility of supporting various business activities of the firm including
digital marketing, data analytics, client & account management and business development/sales.
Core Position Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum undergraduate GPA requirement – 3.5; with accompanying transcript
- Digital Marketing/Data Analytics
- Business Development
- FinTech Product Development
- Database Management
Additional Position Requirements/Skills
- Understanding of FinTech for day-to-day use of proprietary technology platform and new product development
- Strong database management skills including workflow tracking, document storage, reporting and survey data analytics
- Ability to excel in fast pace environment while managing a broad range of tasks
- Ability to think strategically, anticipate future consequences and trends, and incorporates them in presentations and reports.
- Strong collaboration skills; must be able to work with teams/people across all levels of the
- Organization to achieve the desired results.
- Strong communication skills required; must be able to effectively communicate with senior leadership, peers, and staff across culturally diverse teams.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills are essential. Must be attentive to detail and able to plan, prioritize, and manage multiple complex projects to ensure quality and on-time delivery.
- Comfortable in building relationships, internally and externally, voicing one's opinion and representing the viewpoints of others in a productive manner.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access
About Quadrangle Consulting
Quadrangle and QDS offer a comprehensive, technology-driven solution for contract and vendor
management, including counterparty and vendor selection, data analytics, as well as contract review,
analysis, negotiation and storage. Quadrangle has worked with hundreds of investment managers,
endowments, pension plans, family offices and insurance companies, representing over $1.2 Trillion of
We maintain relationships with institutional investors, vendors, and banks and dealers. Our
proprietary, cloud-based dashboard helps you manage all contractual relationships effectively, rapidly,
and remotely —an important operational advantage. All key legal and business terms within your PB,
swap, vendor, and other contracts—including NAV triggers, margin calls, termination and default events,
vendor BCP, data protection, liability conditions—are extracted rapidly, accurately and securely and
readily accessible using the QDS Technology Platform from any location or device.
The Quadrangle team of lawyers, financial professionals and technologists have deep experience working with firms in the early stages of operational buildout, from supporting vendor and counterparty selection through negotiating contracts, all leveraging data analytics and industry insights.
Interested Friends of the Firm members should e-mail resume to Daniel Katz at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1519 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.