Job #1519:Business Development Associate - New York (1-12-21)
Job TitleBusiness Development Associate
SalaryAt par with industry standards
This position will have the responsibility of driving business development and sales for the firm, as well as client and account management. The individual that fills this role will be expected to meet sales milestones set out by management. The individual should have strong analytical and communication skills to filter, prioritize and validate potential prospect and client opportunities and prepare clear and poignant outreach. The individual should have an existing network that can be leveraged to expand the firm’s mandate and drive new and existing business.
Core Position Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum undergraduate GPA requirement – 3.5; with accompanying transcript
- Digital Marketing/Data Analytics
- Business Development
- FinTech Product Development
- Database Management
Additional Position Requirements/Skills
- Confidently pitch products while explaining our processes and pricing structure, frequently in the form of a demo.
- Leading new sales opportunities from start to close and identifying cross-selling opportunities for our portfolio of existing clients.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to expand into other business verticals.
- Develop a relationship with clients; be proactive in identifying problems; create a repertoire/cadence with follow-ups and issue escalations; recommend/implement service enhancements where appropriate.
- Continually strive to add value for our clients. Interact with the legal team to collaborate and problem-solve; be empowered to initiate change to further drive superior operational service improvements and product offerings.
- Fully understand Quadrangle’s proprietary technology platform to successfully pitch the product and help troubleshoot client issues more effectively and expeditiously, and to maximize their use of the system.
- Engage professionally in person, through emails and on the phone to assist prospects and clients with their needs or issues Work independently and in a team environment to maximize productivity in an efficient manner, while maintaining correct legal and business hierarchies.
- Share your knowledge and become a mentor to help your team succeed Ensure periodic support discussions regarding the platform are held with clients and are correctly documented
About Quadrangle Consulting
Quadrangle and QDS offer a comprehensive, technology-driven solution for contract and vendor
management, including counterparty and vendor selection, data analytics, as well as contract review,
analysis, negotiation and storage. Quadrangle has worked with hundreds of investment managers,
endowments, pension plans, family offices and insurance companies, representing over $1.2 Trillion of
We maintain relationships with institutional investors, vendors, and banks and dealers. Our
proprietary, cloud-based dashboard helps you manage all contractual relationships effectively, rapidly,
and remotely —an important operational advantage. All key legal and business terms within your PB,
swap, vendor, and other contracts—including NAV triggers, margin calls, termination and default events,
vendor BCP, data protection, liability conditions—are extracted rapidly, accurately and securely and
readily accessible using the QDS Technology Platform from any location or device.
The Quadrangle team of lawyers, financial professionals and technologists have deep experience working with firms in the early stages of operational buildout, from supporting vendor and counterparty selection through negotiating contracts, all leveraging data analytics and industry insights.
Interested Friends of the Firm members should e-mail resume to Daniel Katz at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1519 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.