Job #1505: Controller - Parsipanny, New Jersey (12-16-20)
A leading global manufacturing company located in Morris County, New Jersey, is seeking a Controller.
Serving the global corrugated box industry this company has a turnover of $25 million and is seeking a CPA with strong manufacturing experience, to assist with the preparation of interim and year-end financial statements. Must be highly detail-oriented and demonstrate strong analytical skills. Requirements include expert financial modeling and strong experience with various ERP systems, including relational databases and SQL. Good leadership and communication skills as well as the ability to work well with people is essential.
Reporting directly to CFO.
Required skills and experience:
- 10+ years of accounting experience (Controller experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree and CPA required (MBA a plus)
- Demonstrated expertise in developing financial models linking all three financial statements in Excel for the purpose of analyzing transactions, performing sensitivity analysis, creating presentations, and doing ad hoc analysis.
- Proven track record of working in team-based environments to implement changes resulting from financial analysis
- Multi-site experience in operating environments
- Experience with major accounting firms and audited financial statements
- IT experience is a plus
Interested Friends of the Firm members should e-mail resume to Sue Mohan at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1505 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.