Job #1486: Senior Business Analyst - Moonachie, NJ (10-23-20)
Job TitleSenior Business Analyst
SalaryCommensurate with experience
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Reports to: Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
Here at Paris Baguette, we are part of a talented, diverse, highly competitive team—a collection of genuine individuals united by a desire to have fun and a passion to succeed. Each Team Member is a part of the driving force of our world-class product and exemplary service.
We emulate our CORE VALUES of Integrity- We are honest and stay true to our foundation; Innovation- We welcome change and eagerly pursue challenges; Integration- We value diversity and actively work together.
Pride in our work, our quality products, and excellent service are non-negotiables for each member of our team.
If you are someone who wants to be a part of this, then we are looking for you to join us!
The Senior Business Analyst will provide financial insights that help the decision-making process. The Senior Business Analyst conducts performance analyses, analyzing both product categories and the overall profitability of the business. The Senior Business Analyst develops and monitors data quality metrics and ensures data and reporting needs are met.
KNOWLEDGE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with operations and business teams to consult, develop and implement KPIs, automated reporting and dashboards, and process improvements to meet business needs.
- Collaborate with the Operations, Marketing, R & D, Development and Supply Chain Teams to develop and define product categories and execute a retail business plan which will drive the growth of Paris Baguette including but not limited to:
- Product portfolio management: annual business unit and category strategic planning with strong market insight development
- Plan and execute an annual plan tailored to each category to achieve targets
- Develop and implement effective pricing structure to maintain the overall category competitive advantage in the market
- Perform analyses to understand business performance, trends and customer behavior, and make recommendations to improve the profitability the Paris Baguette business model including:
- Sales analysis including price, volume, and product mix impact
- Menu pricing opportunities based on market trends and product mix analysis
- Profitability per item and category
- Actual vs theoretical COGS analysis
- Productivity analysis
- Marketing actions Return On Investment
- Performance by trade channels
- Vendor analytics and comparisons
- Product costing analysis
- Pro formas of potential locations
- Manage the forecasting and budgeting processes by partnering with operations and heads of department, including:
- Sales projections, including Price and Menu change impact
- Impact of initiatives to reduce costs and improve profitability
- Corporate expenses projection by function
- Consolidation, analysis and presentation to the management
- Prepare detailed multi-year Business Plan for new unit openings as part of the growth strategy, including Profit & Loss, Cash-Flow statement and Return On Investment KPIs to assess the profitability of the project and the impact on the Financial Statements of the company.
- Ad hoc analytics relating to the needs of the CFO and FP & A Department.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Minimum of 6+ years financial experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Math, Accounting or related field, MBA preferred
- Experience in the restaurant or food & beverage industry, helpful
- Proven analytical background and experience.
- Advanced Excel and Financial modeling skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including written and oral presentations.
- Highly developed sense of customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Conscientious about timeliness of assignments & quality of work product required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work extended work hours and travel as needed to support business needs.
- Ability to adapt to change.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive compensation
- Discounted meals during your shift
- Free Cake for your Birthday
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Paid time off, paid Holidays
- High Performance Culture
Interested Friends of the Firm Members should apply via link below: