Job #1485: Business Development Analyst - Remote, East Coast Preferred (10-23-20)
Job TitleBusiness Development Analyst
LocationNationwide; Eastern time zone is preferrable
SalaryAt Par with Industry Standards
Business Development Analyst
Key responsibilities include (other duties as assigned):
• The individual will be responsible to promote Income Share Agreements (ISA) financing options to schools
ranging from technical/vocational to accredited universities.
• The individual will be primarily responsible for generating qualified leads but must also have the confidence
and comfort to interact with C-level executives during introductory sessions where he/she introduces
MentorWorks and its capabilities, i.e. presentation skills are a must.
• A self-starter with some experience in sales strategy/planning in addition to pure sales is preferred.
Other Preferred qualities or attributes:
• The individual will be part of the investment/underwriting team and with potential, depending on interest and
ability, to partake in the analytical activity undertaken by the team.
• The individual must have the maturity and responsibility to work remotely with minimal supervision.
• We are a start-up at the cutting edge of finance/education/technology and with great ambitions; those who
share the passion and commitment to “leave it all on the field” every day will find a good home with us.
MentorWorks’ Cultural DNA
• Possess MentorWorks’ team mind set “get stuff done” for optimal personality fit
• Self-motivated, experienced professional in an ever-changing industry
• Ethical, reliable, dedicated, loyal - must do the right thing for the partner… always
• Builder and maintainer of long-term professional relationships
• Excellent communicator, excellent writing skills with the ability to effectively educate our partner base with authority
• Terrific presentation skills and storytelling skills
• Top-notch collaborator internally and externally
MentorWorks Education Capital, Inc. (mentorworks.com) is a Fintech venture in higher education that provides
income-based financing (also known as Income Share Agreements) to students in higher education and certificate
programs. In addition, we provide career support and access to employment through our proprietary Talent
Accelerator Platform (TAP) to funded students. We are dedicated to providing students with access - to employers,
to mentors, to career enhancements, and to student loan alternatives. We are committed to our mission, which is
to make quality education and employment available and affordable to all students, regardless of background, and
to support them to develop the most fruitful career pathways.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Micha Sabovik, MentorWorks COO at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1485 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.