Job #1483: Controller - Piscataway, NJ (10-22-20)
SalaryCommensurate with experience + bonus
- Maintains or improves existing accounting processes; monitors accounts receivable and accounts payable trends and identifies any issues.
- Reviews bank reconciliations and coordinates monthly closing process.
- Ensures internal controls are adequate and appropriate for current operations.
- Generates and ensures accuracy of the monthly financial statement package for all entities.
- Manages the Accounts Payable, Receivable and Financial Analyst positions.
- Assists with and prepares annual budgets of Business Units by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Point person for monthly expense reviews and lean efforts by departments reducing vendor/supplier costs. Assists with recovery plans as needed to Budget.
- Enables financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Responsible for supplying data used in the preparation of Corporate Federal and State Tax return preparation and 401K Annual Audit.
- Serves as the day to day contact for external auditors during the annual review.
- Assists the CFO on an as needed basis with treasury, costing, allocations, risk management and compliance reporting.
- Maintains and grows professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Minimum ten years work experience, with increasing Accounting / Controller / Supervisory
Ideally significant experience in a manufacturing or distribution firm
BS in Accounting minimum, advanced degree and/or certification desired
CPA certification and INFOR experience a plus
Reports directly to the CFO.
Standards of Performance:
Accurate & timely month end closing, forecasting, budgeting, A/P and A/R activity
Accurate budget preparation and coordination of effective cost management
Excellent communications, problem-solving, leadership, teamwork within mid-size organization
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Michael Corridon at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1483 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.