Job #1472: M&A Advisor - Princeton, New Jersey (10-6-20)
Job TitleM&A Advisor
SalaryOpportunity to earn $200,000+
Position Summary M&A Advisor & Associate reporting to the President of Stony Hill Advisors with responsibilities to represent business owner clients who wish to sell or buy a business and provide exit planning coaching. This is a commission only contractor role.
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance. MBA degree desirable.
- Ten (10) years + management experience in sales, finance or operations.
- Experience in manufacturing or distribution industries.
- Knowledge of managing a business at a senior level.
- Experience in managing a team of at least 20 employees
- Excellent communication, people management and reporting/analytical as well as decision making skills
- Ability to meet customer commitment i.e. meet promised project delivery dates.
- Excellent computer skills, including working on Microsoft Office products and ERP system
- Superior organizational and follow-up skills
- Highly motivated and ethical self-starter, and eager to learn; good team player
- Ability to effectively communicate and motivate urgency and good work habits
- Project Management Skills; overall strong technical background
- Willingness to learn
- Network with business owners and trusted advisors, e.g. attorneys, accountants and financial advisors.
- Responsible for working with business owners to prepare their business exit strategy.
- Managing a marketing campaign to find buyers for the client’s business.
- Represent businesses that are seeking to acquire another company and carry out campaign.
- Prepare market valuations for client’s business.
- Oversee negotiations between a buyer and seller.
- Excellent problem-solving, negotiation, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Represent the company at networking events and with business groups.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Paul Visokey at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1472 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.