Job #1456: Financial Controller - Wilmington, DE (9-3-20)
Job TitleJob #1456: Financial Controller - Wilmington, DE (9-3-20)
SalaryCommensurate with Experience
The Westview Associates has been contracted to perform a Retained Search for the next Controller at the Longwood Foundation. Since 1937, the Longwood Foundation has invested in the quality of life and the future of Delaware and southern Chester County, Pennsylvania. Through grants and creative philanthropic leadership, the Foundation addresses challenges within the region by accelerating success in the non profit sector. Those who work in the Foundation’s office work together to maximize Longwood’s impact primarily through the success of the beneficiary organizations.
This is a “hands-on” accounting and financial analysis position. The hired individual will be expected to exhibit the expertise and passion that is required to “lean in” to discover and implement strategies that will enhance the performance and growth of the Foundation.
The hired individual will perform tasks that include:
• Transactional Accounting and Closing the Books
• Financial Budgeting and Analysis
• Cash Flow Forecasting, Management, and Reporting
• Extensive Financial and Operational Analysis that is Reported to Senior Leadership and the Board
• Enhance and Manage Relationships with External Service Providers to maximize the Foundation’s assets.
These external services include:
o Investment Management
o Treasury Functions
o External Accountants in the preparation of:
▪ Tax Compliance
▪ Annual Audit
The ideal candidate will have professional expertise that include;
- Controller at a private foundation or Non-Profit Organization OR
- Public or corporate accounting experience with an organization of at least the same financial scale
- The targeted professional experience of the ideal applicant is at least 10 years
- CPA with MBA preferred
This position offers the potential for upward mobility and financial advancement alongwith excellent benefits and a company culture second to none, where average employee tenure is over 10 years.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Ernie Russom at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1456 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.