Job #1442: Business Strategy Consultant (1 year role) -Brooklyn, NY ( 8-12-20)
Job TitleBusiness Strategy Consultant (1 year role)
As a business strategy consultant, you will contribute to the development and execution of strategic projects. You will provide expertise to various teams, and then provide follow up on projects to completion. You will coordinate internal resources to aggregate the knowledge needed, contribute individually, and lead the execution to ensure quality deliverables and meeting of deadlines. You will communicate with stakeholders throughout project durations in order to share progress and align on next steps. The projects are typically focused on compliance and implementing policies and procedures, and many more.
Assist VP – Strategy and Admin with:
Inventory and Development of Company Policies to include reviewing current documents for relevance and potential retirement, as well as identifying gaps and opportunities for new ones. As needed, conduct interview of key stakeholders in order to inform the development of new policies, procedures and corresponding process flows (as applicable). Manage Standard Operating Procedure Documentation process, under the guidance of the VP – Strategy & Admin. This includes organizing, cataloging, developing, and editing existing files. Assist with running meetings and following up on CPC/BBI Sustainability efforts – Product Integrity, Good Jobs, Responsible Sourcing, Operational Integrity, and Packaging Innovation. Assist with information reporting to partner agencies and attend offsite partner meetings to identify any opportunities for networking and/or information sharing. Attend crisis planning interviews and assist employees with documentation development, including job aids, SOPS, desk plans, etc. Assist in implementing and reporting on the company’s strategic initiatives.
Manage Building Operations and Mailroom Operations team’s daily tasks and brief VP monthly, escalating any emergency matters expeditiously.
Qualifications: Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Proven ability to operate effectively in rapidly changing circumstances while maintaining a positive and optimistic perspective.
- Expert communicator – able to communicate with executives and staff members in both oral and written form.
- Possess both technical and interpersonal skills to make timely and credible key decisions.
- Demonstrate leadership through good judgment, consistency and integrity.
- An even-keel problem solver.
- Intellectually curious – wishes to learn new things.
- Self-aware and self-confident with a strong managerial presence.
- Knowledge or experience with family owned or operated companies.
- Exceptional technical writing skills and editing experience with an ability to tailor writing to a variety of audiences.
- Experience handling multiple and complex projects.
- Energetic approach with a desire to understand the culture of a new organization. Strong teambuilding skills with a track record of being a collaborative team player.
- Results-oriented with an ability to set and maintain system
- Excellent judgment, with a friendly yet professional demeanor.
- Responsive, resourceful with strong attention to detail.
- MBA or Master’s degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience
- Consulting experience is a plus
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Claire Irizarry at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1442 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.