Job #1416: Senior Loan Officer - Miami, FL (6-11-20)
Job TitleSenior Loan Officer
Salary$150,000 - $250,000
Iconic Mortgage Corp is a government licensed national lender based in Miami, Florida with operations that extend all over the state (NMLS # 1547953).
Despite the drop in the mortgage industry volume in 2018, we were the few to witness increased production due to our low interest rates and high levels of marketing efficiency.
Each Loan Officer at Iconic Mortgage Corp closes an average of 8-30 mortgage sales per month, allowing him to meet and exceed his financial goals, due to direct marketing calls from targeted prospective clients and multiple assistants handling the whole loan pre-processing phase. This allows the Loan Officer to focus on new loan originations without having to drown in time consuming paperwork.
Here’s quick video on our company culture and to see what the office looks like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfrR1o5G084
Our licensed Loan Officers are assigned leads from different channels of state-of-the-art Technology and Marketing. They work in our direct sales environment speaking to clients across the US, building rapport, analyzing the borrower’s financial situation, and determining the appropriate products to meet our client’s needs in a fast-paced, high call volume environment.
- Licensed Loan Officers receive approximately 20-25+ warm transfers from our contact center daily.
- After determining the best product for the client, our Loan Officers will lock the loan at point of sale, request initial documents, and submit a preliminary paperless loan package without having to process the loan.
- Each Loan Officer has 3 Loan Processors working with him to take the loan to the finish line, allowing the Loan Officers to focus on new loan originations.
- Two years mortgage experience in a similar sales environment
- NMLS SAFE ACT compliant, holding state licenses
- Flexibility to work approximately 40-45 hours per week
- Connects very quickly to clients via phone presentation; builds and leverages client relationships to get the job done
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Excellent follow up and communication skills with borrowers, internal partners & teammates
- Ambitious professional who is motivated by opportunity for advancement
- College degree with proven mortgage experience
Why Work With Us:
- Very Aggressive Compensation Plan: Base Salary of $4,000-$5,000 per month and Signing Bonuses available
- Excellent benefits package including Medical Insurance
- Access to a marketing machine ($5,000 per month marketing budget) - all leads are provided from our contact center who handle the outbound dials for you
- Each Loan Officer has 3 administrators to assist him/her with the application, deal packaging, conditions, etc. – nothing will slow you down!
- Company paid licensing renewals & continuing education
- Continuing on-going personal and group training
- Open work environment with rich, diversified culture and continuous opportunity for growth
- We describe our culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Gregory Katz at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1416 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.