Job #1414: Manager, Consolidation and Financial Reporting - Woodcliff Lake, NJ (6-9-20)
Job TitleManager, Consolidation and Financial Reporting
PowerFleet, Inc. (PWFL), the leading provider of end-to-end wireless asset management solutions, is offering a great opportunity for a Manager, Consolidation and Financial Planning to be a key contributor to this growing technology company.
PWFL is headquartered in New Jersey, with U.S. offices in Plano, Texas and Tampa, Florida, and is a publicly-traded (NASDAQ: PWFL) technology company that design, develops, services and supports complete solutions for wireless asset management for Fortune 500 companies, and now SMB opportunities after a recent acquisition. Our products revolutionize our customer’s ability to improve the safety, security, and utilization of their mobile assets and workforce.
Our PowerFleet for Vehicles (PF4V) group develops, sells and supports unique and patented products and solutions to global rental fleet and car sharing providers. These systems enable our customers to offer superior customer experience, add additional revenue not available with manual processes, and transform and streamline their business operations.
For PowerFleet for Industrial (PF4I), PowerFleet designs and delivers products which focus on facility and campus logistics operations via its vehicle management solutions. These systems monitor and control vehicles in warehouses, manufacturing facilities, and airport/seaports.
PowerFleet for Logistics (PF4L) provides trailer, container, chassis and freight tracking solutions for truck-load carriers, private fleets, leasing companies, freight transportation providers and shippers. We offer a full range of telematics solutions to improve fleet and freight visibility, productivity, utilization and profitability.
All employees are offered an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, voluntary life, short/long term disability, flexible spending, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
If you thrive in a growing, high-energy, results-driven culture, we have a career opportunity for you!
This person will be responsible for the monthly and quarterly global consolidation, supporting both external reporting and internal management financial reporting. The position will report directly to the Global Controller with significant visibility to the Business Unit CFOs and Controllers.
- Preparation of quarterly consolidated financial statements and disclosures including Consolidated Income Statement, Consolidated Balance Sheet, Statement of Equity and Statement of Cash Flows
- Oversee the preparation of the consolidated balance sheet fluctuation analysis (quarterly) and supplemental analysis and reports for Controllers, finance and treasury leadership
- Preparation and/or review of various financial statement footnotes and other SEC disclosures
- Global oversight over goodwill, intangible assets, including support of annual impairment review processes (as applicable)
- Responsible for all Purchase Accounting held at Corporate; work with local markets to pushdown where possible
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with business unit CFOs and Controllers, FP&A Manager, and other internal customers to ensure accurate and unified presentation of the consolidated financial statements
- Participate with integration teams to ensure acquisitions are accurately integrated into the global consolidation process on a timely basis
- Work with external auditors to support the quarterly review and annual audit processes
- Provide ad hoc support for technical accounting, policy, and reporting inquiries
- Responsible for all SOX controls impacting the consolidations process
- Assist Global Controller with establishing financial policies, practices, and procedures for the company in accordance with GAAP
Background and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA required; MBA or equivalent Master’s Degree a plus
- 5+ years of experience in a Consolidations/Financial Reporting management role within a multi-national company
- Solid understanding of U.S. GAAP, SEC financial reporting, and statutory financial reporting requirements
- Comprehensive and advanced knowledge of accounting and consolidation processes
- Experience working in a multi-national environment with the ability to collaborate effectively and partner across different cultures, experience levels, currencies, etc.
- Excellent communication skills; able to quickly establish a personal brand within the organization to drive cross-functional collaboration
- Able to focus on the overall objective for a given process or accounting area, while at the same time able to dive into transactional detail if needed to resolve questions or issues
- Possess engaging management approach that builds rapport and cohesiveness within the team
- Uphold commitment to quality through robust review and analysis
- Ideal candidate will be motivated by and thrive in a fast-paced environment with frequent ad hoc requests and changing priorities
- Must have contagious team spirit, positive attitude, and be customer-oriented
- Public accounting experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Adaptive Insights a plus
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Lindsay Estelle at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1414 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.