Job #1408: Quantitative Investment Analyst - New York, NY (5-29-20)
Job TitleQuantitative Investment Analyst
Founded in 2007, Springs Capital is a leading Asian equity investment manager. Our investors include some of the world’s largest pension funds, university endowments, sovereign wealth funds, insurers, and non-profit foundations that support philanthropic causes such as environment, education, health, and art & culture.
Focusing on China and China-related investments, Springs Capital believes in the fundamentaldriven contrarian investment philosophy. We hold ourselves against the highest professional standards, valuing integrity, transparency, and partnership.
At Springs Capital, you will work in a collaborative, learning environment respecting independent thinking and intellectual honesty. We believe in the collective strength of a team while creating a transparent, focused, and trusting culture to encourage open discussion and expression of personal values to the fullest extent.
Springs Capital is a core supporter and Signatory of the Standards Board for Alternative Investments (SBAI), a global standard-setting body for the alternative investment industry.
Quantitative Investment Analyst
Springs Capital (North America) has an opening for a Quantitative Investment Analyst based in New York City. The Investment Analyst will be responsible for:
- Exploring, researching, and implementing cutting-edge quantitative techniques and alternative/financial data to derive insights
- Improving fundamental research and investment decision-making process
- 3+ years’ experience of using quantitative techniques/alternative data to improve fundamental research
- A strong passion for investing and quantitative research
- Statistical modelling techniques and basic coding knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin preferred
- Background in Quantitative Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering (Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD degree)
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Springs Capital North America –
[Name] – [Position] - FoF Job #1408). Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program and to copy email@example.com on your email.