Job #1406: Investment Analyst - Healthcare & Consumer - New York, NY (5-29-20)
Job TitleInvestment Analyst - Healthcare & Consumer
Founded in 2007, Springs Capital is a leading Asian equity investment manager. Our investors include some of the world’s largest pension funds, university endowments, sovereign wealth funds, insurers, and non-profit foundations that support philanthropic causes such as environment, education, health, and art & culture.
Focusing on China and China-related investments, Springs Capital believes in the fundamentaldriven contrarian investment philosophy. We hold ourselves against the highest professional standards, valuing integrity, transparency, and partnership.
At Springs Capital, you will work in a collaborative, learning environment respecting independent thinking and intellectual honesty. We believe in the collective strength of a team while creating a transparent, focused, and trusting culture to encourage open discussion and expression of personal values to the fullest extent.
Springs Capital is a core supporter and Signatory of the Standards Board for Alternative Investments (SBAI), a global standard-setting body for the alternative investment industry.
Investment Analyst – Healthcare & Consumer
Springs Capital (North America) has an opening for a Healthcare and Consumer focused Investment Analyst based in New York City. The Investment Analyst will be responsible for:
- Fundamental research on global industry trends, focusing on long-term structural opportunities, ecosystem evolution, drivers for key changes, and cross-country comparative studies
- Identifying high-quality platforms
- Conducting comprehensive due diligence on key players in terms of technology, business, management, financial and legal matters
- 3+ years’ experience in consulting, investment research, investment banking, R&D, or operation focusing on the healthcare or consumer sector
- A strong passion for investing and deep fundamental research
- Strong analytical, financial, and computer skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin preferred
- Master’s or PhD degree in Biology-related fields, MBA/CFA preferred
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Springs Capital North America –
[Name] – [Position] - FoF Job #1406). Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program and to copy email@example.com on your email.