Job #1389: Chief Financial Officer - Wildwood, NJ (4-10-20)
Job TitleChief Financial Officer
Rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, consumer products company in the Wildwood, NJ area is seeking a CFO who will be responsible for preparing financial statements & management reporting and will handle all FP&A responsibilities.
Seeking candidates with:
- 8+ years of progressive experience in accounting and finance (public accounting background a plus!)
- CPA, CMA or CGMA certification
- Experience in cost/inventory accounting required
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to manage a small team
- Participate in the development of and support the company’s strategic plan
- Monitor the financial performance of the company
- Prepare monthly and annual operating budgets
- Develop and manage financial controls, processes, and procedures
- Manage commercial banking relationships
Virtual interviews ASAP. Interested candidates should submit a resume for immediate consideration as this position will move quickly.
Qualified candidates should apply with a resume for immediate consideration and will be contacted within 48 hours of application. Should this position not be a fit, we will keep your resume on file for future consideration of new and exciting opportunities!
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Jeff Olshin at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1389 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.