Job #1379: Fractional CFO Consultant - New York City Area (3-20-20)
Job TitleFractional CFO Consultant
SalaryHourly Dependent Upon Experience
Our boutique consulting firm based in NYC, working with small to mid-sized businesses generating $5M-$50M in revenue is seeking a contract CFO Consultant. As a CFO consultant, the candidate will be responsible for developing, monitoring and evaluating overall corporate strategy with our clients, with emphasis on bottom line performance, working capital and enhancing shareholder value. This role will provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and executing strategy for our clients. Thus, the ideal candidate will have strong strategic forethought and the ability to anticipate challenges as well as opportunities.
- Work directly with founder/CEO’s as a trusted advisor in helping to craft corporate strategic financial plans that support long-term company goals.
- Develop finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Develop organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Develop financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximize return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Report financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
- Preference for someone with a graduate degree in business or CPA/CMA
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Chief Financial Officer or VP of Finance of a growth enterprise or business unit (preferred)
- At least 5 years’ experience as a consultant to small and medium businesses (required)
- Expert in Accounting/Month-end closing, Financial Analysis, forecasting and budgeting
- Knowledgeable in business development, risk analysis, cost management and other areas.
- Able to look at things from different angles with logical thinking
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and other critical success factors
- Ability to deal with various personalities, cooperate with team members and work under pressure.
- Primary values must include objectivity, accuracy, patience, meticulous attention to details, goal-orientation and quality output.
- Experience in working with early-stage growth companies (under $25 million) is required
New York City Tri-State area but open to remote
EXPERIENCE FOR THIS PARTICULAR CLIENT
- 5+ years’ experience as CFO in SaaS business is critical
- Must have worked for / at companies that are PE/VC backed
- 5+ years’ FinTech experience
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Eric Meisner at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1379 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.