Job #1377: Manager of Financial Transformation - Philadelphia, PA (3-12-20)
Job TitleManager of Financial Transformation
Salary$110,000 - $150,000 + bonus
Highlights of the Company and Position:
- A cutting edge, innovative, and highly creative company delivering process improvement to their client base
- A private equity backed group with a newly created position seeking an exceptional problem solver, proven leader with a track record of results and leading engagements
- High profile, dynamic role with daily responsibilities focused on intellectual property, assessing business challenges and offering solutions
- A value-committed Company with a focus on company culture and employee development
- Bachelor’s degree in the Accounting; CPA preferred
- 4+ years of experience; BIG 4 background needed
- A proven leader with an analytical mind, strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills, and an effective communicator
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Keith Mayer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1377 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.