Job #1371: Chief Financial Officer - New York, NY (3-2-20)
Job TitleChief Financial Officer
SalaryCommensurate with Experience plus bonus and equity
A young, rapid growth oriented, international, publicly traded NYC technology company seeks a CFO.
The following are required:
- Former CFO in a small to mid-size tech company which experienced rapid growth
- Nasdaq listed or similar company experience
- Multi-entity, multi-currency international experience in all areas of finance with an understanding of foreign taxing, transfer pricing, etc.
- Ability to independently function as the internal financial expert and develop, manage and effectively leverage relationships with multiple external service providers
- Mergers & Acquisitions diligence and integration experience
- Strong accounting and financial reporting skills with experience in building a finance function
- Comfortable in the details with the ability to view the business holistically as a senior executive
- Operations, HR and Administration experience a strong plus
- Gravitas to effectively advise executive management and the external board
- Confident yet unassuming management style
Compensation includes salary commensurate with experience, bonus, equity, and flexible work structure
Interested candidates should e-mail resume and cover letter to at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1371 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.