Job #1369: Financial Reporting Manager - New York, NY (2-21-20)
Job TitleFinancial Reporting Manager
Portage Partners is a New York based investment firm focused on sourcing, evaluating, and monitoring a broad array of alternative funds and direct investment opportunities. The firm was founded in 2010 as a family office for Michael Leffell and has developed into a leading non-discretionary investment platform for a client base of active and semi-retired investors.
Portage Partners is recruiting an operations professional who is passionate about investments to manage internal reporting and external service providers. The Financial Reporting Manager will report directly to the Chief Investment Officer and focus on developing customized reporting and improving existing processes.
- 4+ years of experience in financial reporting role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented, resourceful, driven and extremely organized.
- Basic understanding of real estate, loans, private companies, and alternative funds.
- Tech savvy and experience with investment reporting, accounting, and business operations software.
- High quality of work / life balance.
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus.
- Top medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Generous vacation policy.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Elise Tursi at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1369 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.