Job #1362: Financial Analyst - New York, NY (2-12-20)
Job TitleFinancial Analyst
SalaryDependent upon Experience
Investment firm that takes stakes in investment management and wealth management businesses. The firm provides capital solutions tailored to the needs of employee-owned boutique asset managers and advisors with successful long-term track records.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for all core accounting functions in this hands-on role in a growing investment firm with entrepreneurial environment. Role will report to Finance Manager/CFO and will have continual exposure to the partnership team who value input from all employees.
- Preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, monthly financials and quarterly reporting package to investors
- Liaison with public company investor on reporting matters and filing deadlines
- Preparation of and tracking against budgets and financial forecasts
- Perform quarterly valuations of portfolio companies using discounted cash flow analyses.
- Monitoring existing portfolio companies, tracking investment cash flows and performing analysis and reporting on portfolio investment IRRs, asset flows and returns.
- 2-3 years in accounting. Accounting degree.
- Experience in investment management or private equity at either a recognized accounting or investment firm a plus
- Knowledge of financial reporting, operational processes, valuation and fund structures within investment management preferred
- Knowledge of public company reporting and SOX, internal controls a plus
- Proficient in Excel
- Solid communication and analytical ability
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Catherine Huynh at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1362 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.