Job #1356: Accounting Manager - Springfield, NJ (2-11-20)
Job TitleAccounting Manager
Company is a privately held and rapidly growing Document Conversion Services and Software company that has been recently purchased by a private equity group. The Company’s headquarter offices are located in Springfield, New Jersey.
This company is looking for an Accounting Manager who thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment with entrepreneurial management, involved private-equity backed investors and an aggressive acquisition strategy. We are very interested in interviewing and hiring a candidate immediately. This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
Primary Job Functions and requirements:
- Assists with all accounting functions including, but not limited to, General Ledger, Payroll, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting package
- Ensures all General Ledger accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis.
- Assist with and/or prepare Bank reconciliations.
- Interact closely with the CFO.
- Assist with the company’s year-end audit and work with the outside independent auditors.
- Assist with other special Accounting projects from time to time.
The ideal candidate for the Accounting Manager should have experience that meets the following requirements:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- Excellent systems skills and advanced Excel skills
- Technical knowledge and a thorough understanding of accounting practices, ensuring compliance with GAAP; financial knowledge and understanding of key financial measures and accounting methods with an emphasis on financial analysis.
- Minimum 4-6 years accounting experience in public accounting or in a senior accounting or financial management role.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Proven ability to multitask and consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to details.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Rachel Anevski at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1356 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.