Job #1355: President - New York, NY (2-11-20)
SalaryCommensurate with Experience
Well-rounded operations, sales, finance or business development executive to fast track the organization’s growth and strategic business goals. Strong understanding of the fitness industry with experience managing projects, overseeing budgets, staff, and executives, and evaluating the Company’s success. Establish short and long-term goals, plans, and strategies. Manage and hold teams accountable for delivering goals. Ensure proper allocation of resources and compliance with Company mission. Must have an entrepreneurial mindset, experience with start-ups, and proven leadership skills. Must be a confident and direct communicator with high emotional intelligence.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with leadership (CEO, advisors, and board) to develop, implement, and execute a strategic business plan for the organization.
- Help the organization manage significant change, particularly during fundraising and business expansion.
- Manage all internal and external stakeholders and collaborate and communicate at all levels of the organization to meet organization goals.
- Help set the organization’s financial goals, objectives, and budgets. Hold business units accountable for delivering against these.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and company policies, procedures, and compliance programs.
- Approve contracts, actively assisting with negotiations.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant trends, developments, new technologies, and market conditions.
- Partner with sales, financial, operations, and human resource teams to ensure the organization is well positioned for growth.
- Supervise executive team, establishing metrics and KPIs for each department. Analyze and use KPIs to make sound business decisions.
- Identify areas in which to cut costs and improve organizational performance, policies, and programs.
- Help identify new opportunities for growth.
- 7-10 years of prior experience, preferably as a CEO/CFO/COO
- Experience building teams, preferably in a start-up environment
- Excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills and a strong sense of personal integrity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated business acumen in financial, operational, sales and HR functions in a multi-site organization
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Passion for fitness and wellness is essential
- Availability to manage time sensitive situations during non-traditional “office” hours.
- Desire to be part of a start-up environment
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending/Health Savings Accounts
- Supplemental coverages such as: Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity
- Employee Assistance Program
- Transit Program
- Fhitting Room Classes
- Discounts such as: Cell Phone, Home/Car Insurance, Tickets, Other Fitness Studio Classes
- Use of Company Vehicle
- Use of Company Studio Space
- Paid Holidays & Vacation Time
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1355 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.