Job #1351: Chief Financial Officer - Miami, FL (1-29-20)
Job TitleChief Financial Officer
Company bases in Miami is seeking an Operational CFO for the private energy and other entities group. They have about $2.5B in combined revenues globally with operations principally in the US and the Caribbean. The CFO will be responsible for the finance & accounting teams in the group’s operations in Agriculture, Construction, Consumer Goods, Energy, Environmental Services, Infrastructure, Trading, and Transportation.
The CFO will have daily responsibility to:
- Co-manage operations as an operating partner with the Group CEO and the General Managers (GMs) of the operating companies
- Ensure that financial targets are met and the organization is being challenged to maximize financial and commercial performance.
- Be a strategic partner to the Group CEO, board of directors (the board), and leaders of each subsidiary business on the financial reporting and control systems, development, integration, coordination and evaluation of business plans, financial plans, and resource allocation plans
- Work closely with the Board on corporate strategy and planning.
- Provide leadership and direction to the group’s business finance & accounting teams in Agriculture, Construction, Consumer Goods, Energy, Environmental Services, Infrastructure, Trading, and Transportation.
- Provide leadership for the planning, forecasting and delivery of all financial processes, including budgets, monthly close, and business results across Agriculture, Construction, Consumer Goods, Energy, Environmental Services, Infrastructure, Trading, and Transportation.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Marko Evans: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1351 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.