Job #1350: Portfolio Reporting Manager/Vice President - New York, NY (1-29-20)
Job TitlePortfolio Reporting Manager/Vice President
SalaryCommensurate with Experience
Founded in 2005, Blue Wolf is a private equity firm specializing in control investments in middle market companies. Blue Wolf has steadily grown and built a team of experienced professionals committed to excellence in transforming companies strategically, operationally, and collaboratively. Blue Wolf is known for taking on challenging situations and complex relationships between business, customers, employees, unions, and regulators to generate superior returns and build value for key stakeholders. Blue Wolf works with its portfolio companies to create value and generate growth for the organization, its employee and the communities in which they operate.
The position is based at the company headquarters in Lower Manhattan, New York, NY.
- Lead portfolio reporting process including working with Investment Team to develop, refine and receive operational and financial reports from Portfolio Company CFOs
- Prepare valuations, including associated market research, for all active portfolio companies on a quarterly basis
- Assist Investment Team in preparing materials for quarterly portfolio performance reviews
- Assist Investment Team with new portfolio company reporting onboarding, providing standards of reporting needed for analysis and valuations
- Track portfolio and Fund performance, including Blue Wolf’s track record
- Respond to portfolio company data requests from Limited Partners
- Update and create current and prospective Limited Partners presentations
- Assist in drafting of quarterly reports to Limited Partners
- Provide data for annual meeting presentations
- Organize and maintain portfolio company files, including closing documents, board material, financial statements, financial data and audits
- Assist in website updates for portfolio company updates and case studies
Seeking candidates who are highly motivated, intelligent and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. We are specifically targeting candidates who have around 2-5 years of relevant experience in alternative asset financial reporting with familiarity in valuations and portfolio company performance analysis. In addition to strong analytical and quantitative skills, the successful candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferred in finance, business or accounting; MBAs are welcome.
- Experience working with a combination of investment and finance teams; demonstrable ability to work with senior portfolio company finance leadership.
- A demonstrated ability to write effectively and create presentation decks suitable for senior management.
- A desire to work in a team environment often under pressure, able to manage several processes and projects at one time.
- Strong excel skills
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Joshua Cherry-Seto at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1350 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.