Job #1344: Accountant - Multiple Locations (1-14-20)
One of the world's largest providers of online gaming and digital content, with over $1B in annual revenue, Kindred is expanding into the U.S. market, building on our Company's global success in the iGaming industry. We are seeking a strong accountant to fulfill the role of Senior Accountant for our New York, NY or Cherry Hill, NJ office. You will have the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment with the support of a well-established organization.
Our Company's diverse workforce of over 1,500 includes over 50 different nationalities based all over the world. When you join our team, there is a guaranteed sense of belonging, inclusiveness and team spirit. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join an established company during its early stage development in the US and the birth of online sportsbetting across the nation. You will perform a wide variety of key month end, day-to-day accounting procedures, and participate in a wide variety of group finance projects. This is an ideal role for an ambitious finance professional who wants to pursue a career in online gaming.
- Overseeing the month end and day-to-day operations for Banking, including all customer account reconciliations.
- Ensuring that all the company's bank accounts and payment providers are reconciled on a monthly basis and closed on a timely manner
- Manage daily operations to ensure process flow, and execution of daily tasks
- Coordinate with the Group Treasury functions, ensuring funds are available for customer withdrawals and paying suppliers
- Support Accounts Payable, from setting up suppliers, initial invoicing and vendor payment scheduling
- Responsible for booking journal entries and reconciling balance sheet accounts at month end
- Assisting the Accounting Manager in preparing monthly accounts according to the group timetable
- Establish a close relationship with key partners; Hard Rock Atlantic City, Mohegan Sun, Pala Interactive and Scientific Games.
- Ad hoc support
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years of experience (Preferably mix of Public & Private)
- Working in start-up environment preferred
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- Experience working with large data volume
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills
- Experience in dealing with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Task orientated and able to work autonomously
- Proficiency in MS Office
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Chris White at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1344 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.