Job #1339: Real Estate Development Controller - Montgomery County, PA (1-10-2020)
Job TitleReal Estate Development Controller
Salary$130,000 - $150,000 + bonus
A newly created Real Estate Development Controller opportunity with one of the fastest growing & privately held organizations in the Philadelphia area is seeking qualified candidates.
Highlights about the Position & Company:
- Privately held, rapidly expanding organization in the Philadelphia northern suburbs
- Oversees financial operations including AP/AR, job cost accounting, payroll and cash flow management
- Develop and maintain the system of internal accounting controls and financial reporting
- Budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Work-In-Progress reporting & General Ledger
- Produce monthly financial statements
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 8+ years of experience, construction development real estate experience preferred
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to develop a team
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Ryan Cosgrove at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1339 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.