Job #1337: Accounting Associate - North Miami Beach, FL (1-10-2020)
Job TitleAccounting Associate
Salary$19 - $25 per hour + bonus + benefits
Saglo Development in North Miami Beach, FL is seeking an Accounting Associate. Responsibilites will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the Controller, CEO and other executives in matters related to accounting, lease administration, reporting, property management and acquisitions.
- Verbal and written communication with tenants and vendors.
- Review and process accounts payable and accounts receivable invoices.
- Lease administration - Enter pertinent lease information in MRI accounting system
- Vendor management – Manage vendor database in MRI and manage vendor physical and electronic filing systems
- Tenant collections
- Process weekly Work Orders
- Process employee business expense reimbursements
- Annual operating expense reconciliations
- Assist in quarterly financial reporting
- Integration of MRI accounting system with third party applications used by Saglo
- Organize files (electronic and paper).
- Research products, services and vendors.
- Absorb the lessons and learn the skills that will be needed to move up to Senior Accounting Associate.
- An understanding of commercial real estate accounting, preferably some experience in either shopping center accounting, office building accounting or property management accounting.
- Highly Organized and able to meet weekly, monthly and annual responsibilities on a timely basis.
- Strong computer skills - Must be expert in Microsoft Excel (Highly proficient – Actual Test will administered as a condition for employment.)
- Strong communication skills – Firm, assertive and professional; preferably with prior experience in tenant collections.
- Strong level of experience in accounts payable and accounts receivable duties.
- Bilingual – Fluent Spanish is preferred.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Hue Chen at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1337 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.