Job #1326: Human Resources Generalist - New York, NY (12-16-19)
Job TitleHuman Resources Generalist
SalaryCommensurate with Experience
The Human Resources Generalist works closely with the Head of Human Resources to create and implement best practices for the organization. This position calls for a Generalist with a successful track record handling all human resources functions including employee relations, talent development, HRIS and recruiting, as well as, administering the employee benefits package. The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing HR programs, as well as policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilites:
- Support overall recruitment efforts by assisting on assigned open positions and participating in special projects including employment branding and marketing initiatives, interview training, process refinement and documentation, career fair attendance, etc.
- Point of contact for benefits orientation, open enrollment and employee questions throughout the year.
- Partner with Head of Human Resources on multiple HR programs aimed at talent development, retention, culture enhancement, and general best practice solutions
- Assist with HRIS Administration, Reporting & Analysis
- Assist with maintaining and monitoring HR processes in the areas of performance management, compensation, employee relations, training, and benefits Resolve employee relations issues.
- Utilize outside resources in order to monitor issues and concerns in employment law, communicating potential changes to senior management.
- Ensure high-quality delivery of fundamental HR services through responsiveness, curiosity, and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned (be ready to roll up sleeves)
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related discipline preferred; PHR a plus
- 3-5 years of professional human resources experience Proven Recruitment experience; sourcing candidates, onboarding & off-boarding, benefits administration Strong computer skills: Outlook, MS Office, Paycor HRIS a plus.
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to work in a high traffic environment Personal ability to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the company
- Highly driven, with an ability to work independently, prioritize workloads and efficiently complete tasks in a high transaction environment with multiple simultaneous projects.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Jenna Everhart at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1326 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.