Job #1315: Chief Financial Officer - Pinebrook, NJ (12-3-19)
Job TitleChief Financial Officer
SalaryCommensurate with Experience
Need an experienced, talented Financial Executive who will eventually become the CFO of our Import/Distribution Company upon retirement of the incumbent. The candidate will be responsible for all financial and fiscal management of the company’s operations. In this role, the person shall provide leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting, IT, operations and budgeting efforts of the company.
Experience with a Consumer Products Import and Distribution Company is desired. The ideal candidate is collaborative, reliable, and innovative with strong business instincts. Must be capable with supporting and advising the ownership of the company on all aspects of the business and be capable of being an integral part of the top management team. Knowledge of dealing with major retailers very helpful.
- Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning, real estate, and conservation of assets.
- Approve and coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the company.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, and information reports.
- Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures.
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
- Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
- Manage Banking relationships in an asset based financing relationship.
- Lead the daily financial oversight and management of the Company.
- Collaborate closely with sales and marketing to support their initiatives and provide pricing analysis and recommendations.
- Ability to handle standard cost accounting system.
- Deal with customer chargebacks.
- Strong IT skills including recommendation and implementation of new ERP systems.
- Oversee all HR functions including Health plan maintenance and renewal negotiation, 401K maintenance and annual reporting including audit.
- Work with outside auditors including CPA firms to develop annual certified financial statements and with bank auditors. Monitor and manage all cash flows.
- Oversee all operational aspects of the company including customer service, order entry, purchasing and warehousing operations.
Required Experience, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- BS in Accounting or Finance MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
- A minimum of 10-15+ years of progressively responsible financial leadership in the distribution or manufacturing industry
- Must have prior experience in implementing an ERP system
- Prior experience in an asset-based lending arrangement is highly desirable
- Experienced with cash flow forecasting and maximization
- Prior experience in budget preparation and monthly financial statement preparation and analysis
- Possesses exceptional interpersonal skills, and demonstrate ability to work in collaboration with other members of the Executive Management Team, bankers, and accountants
- Advanced Excel spread sheets
- Financial Analysis & Modeling
- Overall tech savvy
- Excellent written and oral communication
Competitive base salary, performance bonus, 401k with company match, Medical, Life & Disability insurance.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Jordan Amin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1315 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.