Job #1314: Controller (Retail) - Boston, MA (12-3-19)
Job TitleController - Retail
The primary responsibilities will be to oversee the general ledger accounting functions, monthly close and related analysis, identifying and implementing ongoing process improvement opportunities, while ensuring strong internal control processes.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Provide accounting leadership and direction to the accounting team
- Ensure accurate inventory accounting, including raw materials, work-in-process and finished goods inventories and review inventory reserve analyses
- Oversee month-end closing responsibilities for wholesale and retail businesses
- Provide impactful detailed financial statement analysis
- Improve and maintain internal control procedures
- Work closely with FP&A team in budgeting and forecasting
- Support external year-end audits
- Develop accurate cash flow forecasts
- Review balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with ad-hoc assignments and special projects
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Lisa Gootman at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1314 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.