Job #1313: Controller/Assistant Controller - New York, NY (12-3-19)
Job TitleController/Assistant Controller
SalaryCommensurate with Experience
Company is a rapidly growing, innovative, private equity backed, life sciences/services company on a search for a Controller/Assistant Controller. Since its founding, the company has been an instrumental part in shaping the future of the pharmaceutical/life sciences industry and serves established, reputable companies in the space. The company is at a pivotal point and is well positioned for future growth. It has been recognized in recent years as one of the fastest growing private companies in America. The company culture is collaborative and fun. This position will be located in New York City.
This is a newly created role and will be instrumental in building accounting/financial processes. This person should be a well-rounded accounting leader with the ability to be hands-on, drive change, and suggest/execute on process improvement. This person will lead the accounting & finance function and will be responsible for general ledger accounting/the close process, revenue & sales accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, management reporting, financial systems, budgeting for the group, and various ad-hoc/analytical requests as necessary. This person will be able to take on additional responsibilities with time and will have exposure to other aspects of operations finance.
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant accounting experience in a small to mid-sized, growing company.
- BS in Accounting and CPA preferred. Public accounting experience a plus.
- A hands-on, take-charge financial professional with strong financial and analytical skills.
- Work in a cohesive corporate headquarters environment with a take-charge senior management team that is interested in growth and driving change.
- Strong leadership and communication skills along with the ability/enjoyment to manage multiple priorities. Solid team orientation and work ethic.
- Career-motivated, dedicated, committed leader.
- Highest level of ethics, integrity, and common sense.
A competitive package with annual compensation consistent with experience level.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1313 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.