Job #1310: Controller - Northern California (12-3-19)
Salary$400,000 - $500,000
The Controller will be responsible for managing the Company’s finance team, including its accounting and reporting functions.
- Responsible for leading/coordinating all accounting/valuation/tax functions and SEC reporting- 10Ks/10Qs.
- Coordinates with the Treasurer, internal team, lawyers/accountants and underwriter’s documentation required for capital market transactions (public registrations or other 144A/4(a)2 placement offering memorandums).
- Leads accounting team in technical accounting research for potential strategic initiatives and keeps current on accounting or other regulatory rule changes impacting the Company.
- Leads the team which performs loan servicing (on-boarding of and servicing of debt investments to WSO- our loan management software). Endeavors to optimize the Company’s loan servicing process- which may include leveraging external consultants or entirely outsourcing the function.
- Serves as the key point of contact for auditors, tax accountants, internal audit consultants, and is the primary steward of SOX compliance functions for the finance team.
- Constantly working with the finance team and executive management to optimize the company’s staff by fostering a positive work environment and by providing enriching professional opportunities.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Barry Emen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1310 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.