Job #1305: Director of Financial Reporting & Treasury - South New Jersey
Job TitleDirector of Financial Reporting & Treasury
Salary$125,000 - $150,000 + bonus
Company is an industry leading healthcare organization in Southern New Jersey.
Highlights about the Position & Company:
- Large healthcare organization that have experienced extensive growth
- Has been ranked Best Place to Work in recent years; excellent benefits
- Reports to CFO directly and empowered to lead the financial reporting and treasury functions
- Responsible for consolidations, working with auditors, bank reporting, technical accounting, accounting policy, understanding how impacts the business, more strategic than a typical/traditional financial reporting position
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA, Master’s degree in Accounting or MBA preferred
- 7+ years of progressive Accounting/Finance experience required
- Deep U.S. GAAP knowledge
- Strong critical thinking, influence and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate complex topics and concepts
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Ryan Cosgrove at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1305 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.