Job #1303: Human Resources Manager - Newark, NJ (11-7-19)
Job TitleHuman Resources Manager
Company is seeking a Human Resources Manager. Responsibilities will include:
- Ability to create and foster relationships with management team
- Recruits, interviews, tests and selects candidates to fill vacant positions.
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminating, promoting, safety, performance review and sexual harassment.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding Human Resources policies, procedures and programs.
- Administers salary administration to ensure compliance and equity
- Administers benefit programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence and employee assistance.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Experience in understanding labor and employment law in NJ
- Maintains good relations with all third-party Hr. partners
- Effective at payroll and salary administration
- Takes periodic surveys on various topics to understand pulse of organization
- Maintains Employee handbook
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university.
- 5 years of business HR experience.
- Microsoft Office skills, knowledge of HR and payroll systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and find appropriate assistance or expertise to solve a problem.
- Ability to gather and analyze information skillfully, write down information gathered, and develop alternative solutions.
Compensation commensurate with experience, full benefit package
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program and make sure to include Job #1303 in the subject line of your e-mail.