Job #1299: Chief Financial Officer - Bergen County, NJ (11-7-19)
Job TitleChief Financial Officer
Diamond Chemical Company, a privately-owned mid-size manufacturing company in Bergen County, NJ, seeks a strong hands-on CFO to manage the accounting, finance, human resources and general office staff. The qualified candidate will have strong supervisory experience with a "hands on" approach and the ability keep up with the pace of company growth. This role will handle all the financial accounting for multiple entities including consolidations.
- Manage core accounting functions including accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger and credit.
- Manage human resources including payroll processing.
- Manage monthly close and ensure timely completion of internal monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Complete monthly and quarterly detailed account reviews and manage intercompany accounts.
- Enhance the current consolidation process including completion of cash flow statements, product line and customer profit & loss statements.
- Represent accounting department in implementation of new ERP system.
- Work with operations to provide timely and accurate processes for inventory control and valuation.
- Establish a standard product costing system capable of providing costs based upon a fully costed and marginal costs basis. Provide variance analyses for purchasing, material usage and labor.
- Work with accounts receivable and accounts payable to standardize policies and procedures.
- Work with AR/Credit to optimize management of accounts receivable and collections.
- Initiate Implement annual budgeting process Develop and report key performance indicators
Minimum Job Requirements:
- BA/BS in accounting is required.
- Advanced degree (CPA/MBA) preferred but not required.
- 10+ years accounting experience with a minimum of 5 years at the CFO/VP FInance level.
- Strong experience with credit and collections.
- Experience managing a team of 10+ professionals
- Manufacturing industry experience essential.
- In-depth knowledge of ERP systems such as Sage, Microsoft Dynamics/Great Plains, JD Edwards.
- Proficiency in MS Office and ability to perform complex analysis utilizing EXCEL.
- Solid communication skills at all levels within the organization.
- Must have strong supervisory and management skills.
- Ability to identify and report problems and assist in their resolution.
Position includes a highly competitive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to work for a well-established company and leader in their industry.
No relocation - Local candidates only.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program and make sure to include Job #1299 in the subject line of your e-mail.