Job #1298: Senior Financial Analyst - FP&A - Eatontown, NJ (11-7-19)
Job TitleSenior Financial Analyst - FP&A
Private equity-owned company seeks Senior Financial Analyst to own the FP&A function at a newly-acquired portfolio company in the technology services sector. Responsibilities include analyzing current and historical financial data and other key metrics to ensure accurate forecasting, data reporting and trend analysis. This person will support the CFO and other senior executives in making informed decisions related to planning and strategy. This position requires a proactive approach to identifying opportunities for performance improvement across the organization and providing support for optimization of related operational and process efficiencies.
- Lead preparation, consolidation, and timely distribution of all required financial reporting, including forecasting and operating metrics tracking.
- Prepare and refine projections, analyze variances and key performance indicators against expectations, and elevate insights that will support senior leaders to make fully informed business decisions.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting and forecasting tools.
- Assist in developing presentations for key stakeholders; including internal management, third party lenders, private equity owners and board of directors.
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Support cost reduction, process improvement, or other initiatives related to improving financial performance.
- Perform ad hoc analyses including building financial models related to strategic projects, M&A and analyzing potential growth opportunities, etc.
Job Skills and Competencies:
- Strong financial modeling and Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills required.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; demonstrated comfort interacting with executive-level management.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter; ability to perform duties with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently in a changing, fast paced environment.
- Strong team player.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- MBA preferred but not required.
- 2+ years relevant experience in investment banking, restructuring, transaction advisory services or Fortune 500 FP&A roles required.
- Previous experience in a PE-backed company a big plus.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Donna Driscoll at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1298 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.