Job #1291: Chief Financial Officer - Denville, NJ (10-30-19)
Job TitleChief Financial Officer
SalaryCommensurate with Experience
PlanITROI is proud to announce that we are certified as a Great to Place Work in the US for 2019. We are a People First company focused on learning, development, growth and fun. Our vision of changing lives with affordable technology is a result of partnering with Industry, Education and Government organizations to uncover and recover the highest possible value for their retired and returned technology assets. As a result of our supply team’s efforts to bring in previously owned IT assets, we are able to then find them their next home as a Refurbished and Recertified asset to the next user. Our customers for these assets can buy them through our major retailer relationships like BestBuy, Amazon, Walmart, Groupon, eBay, etc.
Why Work at PlanITROI? Enjoy coming to Work! We love what we do and so should you!
PlanITROI embodies a progressive culture that is rooted in the commitment to innovate and change the world, and driven by a team who is willing to go above and beyond for our clients and customers.
We operate within a fast-paced environment that not only challenges our team members, but encourages everyone to use their creativity and individual voices to inspire new ideas, take risks, and to contribute to improvements throughout all levels of the organization. When you’re a part of our team, you are given the opportunity to expand your responsibilities and drive superior and sustainable business results. With our culture’s focus on personal growth, each day you will be working towards your professional development.
Are you interested in building a high performance finance function that scales with our rapid growth? Then we have a challenge for you!
Reporting directly to the President of our 16 year-old industry leader and entrepreneurial debt free & profitable organization with one shareholder as of today! We have line of sight to grow the company to $ 200M in the next three (3) years.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of growing a company and sticking around. We love what we do and want to continue to grow. We need a proactive leader who can implement and integrate our vision! This person must have a proven background in B2C ecommerce at a company that is doing over $100M in product sales. This candidate must be a highly organized self-starter, detail oriented and the ability to build a finance team for our future growth to $1B.
This position requires a strong accounting and financial manager who can initiate change and is not afraid to get their involved in all aspects of the business to drive the continued profitable growth.
The successful candidate must have prior expertise in:
- Managing a company that sells products through retailers and e-commerce direct to consumer
- Building their future team for a $100M company today that is quickly growing to $200M
- Building accounting IS automation for high volumes of individual sales transactions through many EDI and retailer web sites
- Consumer sales tax understanding within various states and how nexus works
- Experience in all aspects of running a successful department hands on including but not limited to: 10 Day Monthly closings, inventory control, payroll, tax (internal, sales & sub S personal), financial reports, special analysis (client, customer, and vendor partner), payroll, incentive programs, benefits, etc.
- Selection, Implementation and development of an ERP system for growth to $1B
- Building budgets and keep departments accountable by measuring and monitoring
- Building and maintaining weekly flash report and dashboards on the health and wealth of the company
- Creating, coordinating, and evaluating the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning and conservation of assets
- Financial planning and analysis of cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business
- Business process analysis for continuous improvement, automation so we can continue to scale exponentially without subtracting from EBIT
- Build a stock option plan
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or MBA preferred
PlanITROI Core Values:
- Driven & Confident
- Think Win/Win Always
- Own IT/Solve IT
- Personal Growth leads to Professional Growth
- Innovate & Change the World
- Proud to be Part of the PlanITROI Family
Attractive benefits including paid vacation time, 401K Plan, Employee Purchase Program, company social events, Life insurance, and Medical, Dental & Vision insurance plans for employees and their families.
PlanITROI is headquartered in Denville, Morris County, NJ. Our offices are located just off Rt. 80, less than 10 minutes from Routes 287 and 202 and 5 minutes from the Rockaway Mall.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Dawn Duff at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1291 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.