Job #1284: Investment Manager - New York, NY (10-24-19)
Job TitleInvestment Manager
Company is seeking a business professional to research and execute new acquisition opportunities as well as to manage certain existing business platforms. The professional will be an integral part of small teams and play an instrumental role in financial modelling, conducting business due diligence, conducting operational analysis and developing value creation opportunities.
Core Work Activities:
- Evaluate potential investment opportunities including creating detailed financial models and valuation analysis, conducting business diligence, assessing industry and competitive dynamics, drafting investment memoranda, coordinating and guiding third party advisors including management consultants, lawyers, and accountants
- Work with the firm’s business unit and operating companies to evaluate add-on acquisitions and additional platform acquisitions
- Work collaboratively to develop new investment themes, theses, and putting together corresponding materials to convince senior management
- Participates in due diligence reviews of potential investment candidates. Support due diligence discussions including detailed operational, market, product, etc. analysis
- Provides support to facilitate business operations including participating in budget preparation, monthly update reports, etc.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong accounting/financial modeling and analytical skills supported by a high proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Excellent organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to learn quickly and demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a high-performance team
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and constant interruptions
- High attention to detail, accuracy, thoroughness and timeliness in work
Education and Experience:
- Experience: 5-7 years’ experience providing opportunity to exercise analytical skills
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year university in business, finance, accounting or related area or equivalent experience
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Jeff Bacsik at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1284 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.