Job #1283: Human Resources Operations Manager - Flemington, NJ (10-15-19)
Job TitleHuman Resources Operations Manager
The Human Resources Operations Manager will develop and administer all human resource initiatives and provide HR support to all departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research, implement and administer all company benefit plans.
- Maintain all personnel policies and procedures and provide guidance and interpretation to staff.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to HR, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and make recommendations to management team for improvement of organization’s policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- Employee Relations – point person for all staff regarding HR matters.
- Conduct recruitment of new employees, including placing advertisements, developing contacts with recruiting sources, interviewing, consulting with internal managers and managing orientation and on-boarding process.
- Develop and maintain human resources systems that meet personnel information needs.
- Manage staff training/development programs.
- Maintain all personnel files.
- Oversee performance evaluation procedures.
- Act as back-up to person designated to process payroll.
- Manage training, certification and company designation procedures.
- BA degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Human Resources Generalist capacity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present to Senior Management team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and adept at employee relations including conflict resolution.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Knowledge of payroll software a plus.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Andrea Dedrick at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1283 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.