Job #1282: Controller - Miami, FL (10-15-19)
SalaryCommensurate with Experience
True Grade LLC is a rapidly growing Miami based Company engaged in the wholesale distribution of food and bottled water to retailers and cruise line customers. The Company is seeking to fill a Controllership position which may eventually lead to the Chief Financial Officer position. The candidate must be energetic, goal oriented and happy to assume responsibility for the Company’s accounting and financial reporting function. As the newest member to the True Grade executive team you will enjoy:
- Company Benefits:
- We offer a very competitive salary, benefits, vacation and commensurate performance bonuses.
- Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s plus either a Master’s degree in Accounting or a CPA/CA.
- 7+ years of progressive accounting experience, preferably in the cruise line industry or in the wholesale distribution of food and/or beverages .
- ERP software experience
- Great Plains or comparable plus excellent Excel skills.
- Have solid experience with the all of the following responsibilities:
- Job Responsibilities:
- Creation of timely monthly, quarterly, and annual closing procedures and preparation of related consolidated financial statements.
- Manage and/or create all financial reporting functions, including cash flow forecasts, budget creation, variance reporting from same, and all basic reporting.
- Preparation of monthly borrowing certificates pursuant to a line of credit requirements
- Supervise and improve periodic accounting closings including closing journal entries, bank reconciliations and accounts receivable and payables reconciliations.
- Strengthen accounting policies and procedures related to fixed assets and inventory control and credit and collections.
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills of our accounting department, with GL, AR, AP, Payroll and possible HR reporting.
- Continue to improve on the design and implementation of internal controls and processes.
- Communicate periodic financial results and variances to the Executive Team and Managers.
- Assist with the implementation and integration of a new accounting and ERP system.
- Manage audits performed by the bank and external accountants.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Antonio Malave at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1282 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.