Job #1279: Regional Property Manager - Los Angeles, CA (10-14-19)
Job TitleRegional Property Manager
Salary$75,000 - $85,000
- Reports to the President.
- Manages activities, duties, performance, human resources, training, evaluation, hiring and termination for the follow personal: Regional Manager Assistants, Property Managers, Assistant Property Managers, Maintenance Managers, Maintenance Staff, and Vendors.
- Recruit, hire, and regularly train qualified staff.
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to according to employment and operations manuals.
- Supervise the development and maintenance of a qualified contractor group to provide efficient and profitable operations/repairs, tenant improvements, and any other necessary construction related work.
- Supervise the maintenance of positive relations with tenants, contractors, vendors, local community groups and associations.
- Be knowledgeable of provisions in the standard leases, addendum language/use and maintain a working knowledge of tenant rules and regulations. Ensure that all terms of leases including but not limited to repair and maintenance responsibilities, as well as operational agreements, are enforced as defined in the leases.
- Supervise the management of all activities relating to the operation of the real property portfolio, including, but not limited to: income collection, budgeting, soliciting of bids, roofing, painting, electrical systems, security, physical safety and liability concerns, construction, parking lot repair, tenant relations, lease administration, aesthetics control, vacancies, marketing in conjunction with leasing agent, signage and maintenance, advertising/marketing, occupancy, tenant profile, and any other special projects. Supervise and manage property operations to strict adherence of the approved property budget(s).
- In conjunction with CFO and President, create annually and maintain monthly budgets on all properties. Interact with on-site managers to maintain strict budget adherence.
- Written approval for all invoices for payment.
- Conduct 90-day and annual employee reviews for all direct reports and the delivery of all reviews for their subordinates.
- Approve times sheets and ensure hours indicated are correct and appropriately documented.
- Participate in weekly staff meeting with corporate office. Lead corporate office staff through a working dialogue of each and every property operation, including vacancy, traffic, staffing, vendor issues, pending contracts and all other facets of operations.
- Organize and conduct regular meetings and training sessions with staff.
- Insure your professional growth through continued job related education. A minimum of two classes per year.
- Document on monthly operations to investors, via coordination with President.
- Hold Monthly staff meetings with regional staff to keep them abreast of changes, policies and continued Safety Trainings.
- Create and maintain proper incentive programs to reward personal growth in staff.
- On-call for property, staff or other needs, 24/7 by being available to receive and/or make phone calls, texts or emails.
- Lead investor or broker tours of property for sales/leasing or company promotional purposes.
- Manage leasing contract and responsibilities for vacancies as properties.
- Manage advertising through the online Clippinger Investment Properties’ website, online advertising, printed advertising and all written advertising whether online or print.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by President.
- Requires bi-monthly travel to the Corporate Office for meetings. This travel could possibly include an overnight stay.
- Education: BA, CCIM, IREM equivalent experience.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and self-control.
- Enthusiasm, good attitude, trustworthiness, personal integrity and honesty.
- Excellent human relation skills.
- Team player with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to self-motivate with a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Computer literate in Windows applications, Microsoft Office programs and APPFOLIO.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Bob Clippinger at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1279 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.