Job #1278: Senior Fund Accountant - New York, NY (10-14-19)
Job TitleSenior Fund Accountant
SalaryCommensurate with Experience
The Senior Fund Accountant will report directly to the Controller and will interact with all personnel and management, as well as service providers, including the independent fund administrator, auditors and tax preparers.
AMERRA Capital Management, LLC is a New York based asset manager with $2 billion in AUM. AMERRA deploys capital through both private equity and private debt strategies and focuses solely on investments in upstream and midstream agribusiness and aquaculture operating companies in the Americas and Western Europe. Since inception the firm has completed 330+ transactions with cumulative capital invested capital of $5 billion.
AMERRA is a progressive, entrepreneurial company dedicated to continuous learning and development and believes its employees are a key source of competitive advantage and successful accomplishment of its purpose.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process and record transactions related to daily investment fund activity, including loan disbursements/repayments, interest receipts, as well as other income/expenses.
- Verify investor activity and review financial statements prepared by fund administrator.
- Reconcile fund accounting records and transactions with independent fund administrator.
- Prepare account reconciliations.
- Prepare reports and schedules required by independent audit and tax providers.
- Prepare internal management reports.
- Accounts payable functions – processing and recording.
- General accounting for subsidiary investment companies.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience, in Private Equity Fund Audit, Administration or Accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong interpersonal skills, necessary to interact with management, service providers, and coworkers.
- Strong management skills with the ability to plan and organize workload
- Extensive experience with MS Office Suite, especially MS Excel
- QuickBooks (preferred)
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Carly Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1278 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.