Job #1271: Consultant - New York City and New Jersey (10-12-19)
LocationNew York and New Jersey
SalaryHourly Rate - Commensurate with Experience
Role Description and Responsibilities:
The following describes the general nature and type of work to be performed. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
- Assist with the engagement planning, including the preparation of project timelines and budgets.
- Develop audit programs, test scripts, working papers for audits.
- Perform testing of controls, including entity level controls and process/activity level controls to confirm control objectives are being met.
- Identify and communicate control issues, verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrate and apply multi-tasking skills, teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
- Proactively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Supervise staff, monitor progress of client engagements, and communicate status to engagement management.
- Monitor performance against budget and ensure budgets are met.
Educational and Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g., Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Data Analytics, Auditing, or Related Field) required.
- 2+ years working in internal audit, consulting, assurance services, or a related field, in either professional services or industry.
- Professional Certification such as CIA, CPA, or similar preferred.
Ability to Travel:
- Travel to client locations, with the possibility of some short term international travel.
- Assignments estimated to last up to 6 months.
Interested candidates should send resumes to John Pennett at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1271 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.