Job #1269: Chief Operating Officer - Long Island, NY (9-25-19)
Job TitleChief Operating Officer
Salary$200,000 + Bonus + Equity
A Long Island based cloud solutions SaaS provider is seeking a highly accomplished Chief Operating Officer with CFO experience.
Have you been a key member of a team that had led a highly successful company with under 100 employees to its next phase of accelerated growth - and now longing for an encore? The COO position at this SaaS business may be what you are seeking. Based on Long Island, New York, the company is a pioneer in cloud-based solutions for accounting professionals.
For the past several years the company has experienced robust growth and now is entering into the next phase of growth. That’s why we are seeking a Chief Operating Officer who had been instrumental in leading a highly successful company to its next phase of accelerated growth. The ideal candidate will also have CFO experience.
The business model and growth plans make this position highly challenging and rewarding. The role requires an exemplary work ethic, excellent people skills, and business acumen. The primary responsibility for this position will be to successfully scale up the company.
What contributions you’ll make:
- Support founders and executive team in scaling the organization and achieving aggressive growth initiatives.
- Create a business plan to maximize our growth potentials
- Building a strong team to support our business plan
- Successful execution of our strategy
- Create an organizational framework for fast growth while sustaining our values and DNA
- Lead business development
- Manage day-to-day operation of the company
- Oversee the financial performance of the company
- Monitor important KPI’s for a SaaS business to ensure a continued sound financial foundation for robust growth and higher valuation
- Help the leadership team make data-driven business decisions
You’ll bring with you:
- Hands-on experience of scaling a cloud/service/B2B business that grew 40%-50% a year
- Exceptional proven operational expertise with a focus on delivering results
- Experience in managing company finances
- Ability to build a great team fast through various means
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities to create a culture of accountability
- Thoughtfulness and compassion
Bachelor’s degree. MBA or Master’s degree highly desirable.
A competitive base, bonus, and equity package will be provided to the chosen candidate.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Bob Arnold at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1269 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.