Job #1267: Regional Plant Controller - Berks County, PA (9-25-19)
Job TitleRegional Plant Controller
Salary$100,000 - $115,000
- Position is open due to a promotion, company is growing due to corporate growth and acquisitions
- Person will have oversight of 2 plants
- Responsibilities include coordinating month end closing, inventory valuations, weekly forecasts / budgets, and costing
- High exposure to both corporate executive and plant leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA or CMA is a plus
- 5+ years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment or public accounting with manufacturing clients
- Excellent communication & computer skills
- Strong Excel and systems skills is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Anthony Flack at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1267 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.