Job #1266: Controller - Berks County, PA (9-25-19)
Salary$130,000 - $150,000 + bonus
- Highly visible role that is part of the corporate leadership team
- Newly created role due to both organic growth and M&A activity
- Role will oversee Financial Reporting, Controls, Accounting Policies (IFRS), Budgeting & Forecasting, Tax, and assist on Acquisition Analysis/Integration
- Responsible for the leading and developing 3 direct reports
- Minimal travel within the United States
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Candidates must have 10 + years’ experience
- CPA required
- Big 4/large regional public background
- Multinational manufacturing experience is highly preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume directly to Ryan Cosgrove at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1266 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.