Job #1259: Senior Staff Accountant - Woodcliff Lake, NJ (9-16-19)
Job TitleSenior Staff Accountant
SalaryDependent Upon Experience
IDSY, the leading provider of end-to-end wireless asset management solutions, is offering a great opportunity for a Sr. Staff Accountant to be a key contributor to this growing technology company.
IDSY is headquartered in New Jersey and is a publicly-traded (NASDAQ: IDSY) technology company that design, develops, services and supports complete solutions for wireless asset management for Fortune 500 companies, and now SMB opportunities after a recent acquisition. Our products revolutionize our customer’s ability to improve the safety, security, and utilization of their mobile assets and workforce. For more information on our products and solutions, visit www.id-systems.com.
Our Connective Vehicle Solutions group develops, sells and supports unique and patented products and solutions to global rental fleet and car sharing providers. These systems enable our customers to offer superior customer experience, add additional revenue not available with manual processes, and transform and streamline their business operations.
For Industrial Truck Management, I.D. Systems designs and delivers products which focus on facility and campus logistics operations via its vehicle management solutions. These systems monitor and control vehicles in warehouses, manufacturing facilities, and airport/seaports. Our SMB product line of similar systems is marketed by our Keytroller subsidiary out of their Tampa, Florida offices.
Asset Intelligence, a subsidiary of I.D. Systems, is based in Plano, Texas, and is a leading provider of trailer, container, chassis and freight tracking solutions for truck-load carriers, private fleets, leasing companies, freight transportation providers and shippers. We offer a full range of telematics solutions to improve fleet and freight visibility, productivity, utilization and profitability.
All employees are offered an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, voluntary life, short/long term disability, flexible spending, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
If you thrive in a growing, high-energy, results-driven culture, we have a career opportunity for you!
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly accounting tasks and activities
- Assist with month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing processes
- Responsible for processing monthly, quarterly accounting transactions, ensure that all transactions are in accordance with U.S. GAAP, and that internal control policies and procedures are followed
- Review and process transactions and maintain general ledger of foreign subsidiaries
- Prepare monthly key account reconciliations, financial schedules and journal entries
- Assists with P&L analysis of actual results versus forecast and budget
- Prepare, review, and analyze monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and supporting schedules
- Assists in the coordination and preparation of quarterly reports (10-Q) and annual reports (10-K)
- Prepare supporting documentation for quarterly interim reviews, year-end audit and SOX
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA or CMA highly desirable
- 3+ years of accounting experience (Public Accounting experience preferred and experience at an inventory/services/hardware company a plus)
- Technically proficient in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and SEC reporting.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be local to the Woodcliff Lake, NJ office
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Lindsay Estelle at: email@example.com including "Job #1259" in the subject line. No phone calls please. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program and copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.