Job #1249: Chief Financial Officer - New York, NY (9-12-19)
Job TitleChief Financial Officer
Healthcare Technology company is looking for a CFO to drive financial and strategic leadership across the scaling business. This role will lead the existing Finance and Accounting team. You will continue to build the Finance function to ensure they are developing a scalable approach to long-term planning. You will be an entrepreneurial leader and a mentor across the company as you are an important driver in bringing people together as we scale and grow.
- Partner with the CEO andCOO on financing strategy, board communications, company culture, client development, and corporate development, utilizing your existing relationships and building new ones across the healthcare technology community
- Direct the company's strategic planning initiatives and help to build out strong practices around FP&A.
- Partner with all members of the senior management team and other company leadership on business strategy
- Build and mentor Finance and Accounting team through the implementation of systems, processes, internal controls and policies
- Demonstrate strong Financial stewardship.
- Direct resource allocation, monitor company expenditures and help review and negotiate customer and vendor agreements
- Oversee internal and external Financial Reporting.
- Work with external CPA firm on tax and compliance matters.
- Set Accounting policy and ensure financials are in accordance with GAAP
- Help drive effective board meetings as well as manage communications with the BOD and current and potential investors
- Implement processes, frameworks and systems that allow us to capture and utilize timely and accurate data across the business to make better decisions
- Provide support on various operational tasks including P&L and financial projections, pricing and valuation models and company presentations.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Lisa Gootman at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1249 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.