Job #1248: Vice President of Internal Audit - Asset Management - New York, NY (9-12-19)
Job TitleVice President of Internal Audit - Asset Management
The Internal Audit Vice President will be involved in various aspects of the risk assessment, assurance and advisory activities, including audit planning and execution, and contributing to strategic initiatives.
Areas of the business within the scope of this role will include investment and asset management, risk management, operations, finance, and compliance. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Lead risk-based audits across the global platform and gain exposure to the firm’s diverse businesses, products, regions, and enterprise functions
- Perform testing, document test results, identify findings as applicable, and work with internal staff to design corrective actions that mitigate risk and ultimately add value
- Draft the audit report and communicate key risks and recommendations to management
- Engage in SOX planning and control evaluation discussions with management and external auditors and perform quality assurance reviews of testing results
- Leverage industry experience to provide advisory services during the development of new businesses and systems
- Develop ongoing working relationships within the Firm, communicate ways to improve controls and have a strong understanding of new firm wide initiatives in the pipeline
- Assistance in the formation of the annual audit plan through direct input, insight and perspective around current business, industry and regulatory risk factors
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with risk and control functions
- Direct administrative management responsibilities of audit staff
- Provide timely and candid feedback and coaching to staff
- Performing investigations, special reviews and other ad hoc projects
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Lisa Gootman at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1248 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.