Job #1246: Senior Manager, Accounting and Reporting - Jersey City, NJ (9-12-19)
Job TitleSenior Manager, Accounting & Reporting
- Hands-on management of month end close process, reconciliations and related reporting and disclosure requirements
- Coordinate with external auditors and internal departments including divisional directors of finance, FP&A, Tax and Treasury
- Design and implement accounting policies and procedures related to new product launches
- Preparation of analysis of revenue, performance trends, bad debt expense, and variance explanation reports for senior management
- Review and communicate on deal arrangements and provide education to the business on revenue accounting impacts
- Prepare and file all necessary regulatory reports
- Prepare and disburse payment on all revenue sharing arrangements
- Assist the Director of Consolidations, Reporting & Technical Accounting with quarterly and annual reporting and technical accounting issues as they arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with CPA
- 8-17 years’ experience with minimum of 5 years from Public Accounting
- Strong understanding and compliance with ASC 606 Technical Accounting expertise including SEC reporting requirements.
- Related experience with global, public traded company preferred
- Experience with major ERP system (Great Plains, Workiva ) preferred
- Excellent time and self-management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask to meet deadlines required
- Strong Excel skills, and be comfortable with extremely large data volume
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast paced and constantly changing environment a plus
- High attention to detail
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Lisa Gootman at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1246 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.