Job #1245: Controller (Non-Profit) - New York, NY (9-12-19)
Job TitleController (Non-Profit)
- Can direct all financial operations and controls, including those relating to general accounting functions, cash management, budgeting, payroll, and third party relationships;
- Is an innovative problem-solver with 10 years of experience with significant financial competence and proven leadership experience;
- Has demonstrated operational responsibility for building control and reporting systems to drive organizational priorities; including but not limited to budgeting and variance reports, grant compliance and senior management reporting;
- Has expertise in both public and corporate accounting, with a proven track record of developing and implementing integrated and scalable financial and accounting systems within a growing model;
- Ensures processes that result in accurate and timely record keeping and readiness for annual auditing; and
- Has experience driving business requirements and implementations of accounting software, ERP systems and other financial software applications; and
- Has a track record of crisp decision-making and seeks to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where entrepreneurialism, innovation, and disruption are valorized.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Lisa Gootman at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1245 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.